What makes a good RP/FFA?
- Knowledge of GDP and the relevant regulations
- Industry experience – relevant GDP experience
- Induction/primary training – role familiarity
- Role definition and place within the organisation – sufficient seniority and influence
- Delegation and training others – The RP is responsible for all GDP activities, even those delegated
- Training records – RP, Licence Holder and staff
- Continuing development for the RP – the supply chain continually presents new challenges
- Implement a quality system tailored to the Licence Holder
Mericon AS can offer support to every aspect of your distribution and supply chain, including Contract Responsible Person (RP/FFA).