We remain continuously updated on current Norwegian marketing guidelines and legislation. We mainly evaluate, but also carry out translations of promotional materials into Norwegian, e.g. short product information texts, websites, meeting invitations, e-letters, presentations and folders/brochures on your human, veterinary and herbal medicinal products as well as for medical devices and cosmetics.
Human and veterinary medicinal products
- Review of marketing materials for medicinal products to ensure compliance with Norwegian legislation
- Review of marketing materials for medicinal products to ensure compliance with guidelines from The Association of the Pharmaceutical Industry (LMI) in Norway
- Translation of marketing materials (primarily from English) into Norwegian
- Submission of marketing materials to the Committee for Information on Medicinal Products in Norway (required for all marketing materials)
- Preparation and continuous updating of texts on medicinal products for the Norwegian Pharmaceutical Compendium (Felleskatalogen)
- Farmalogg: Registration of products and relevant information in the Norwegian register for pharmacies and wholesalers (Vareregisteret) via VareWeb
- Preparation and submission of price applications for prescription-only medicines (POM) for humans
- Preparation of texts for wholesalers and product catalogues
Herbal medicinal Products / Medical Device / Cosmetics / Food supplements
- Translation of marketing materials (primarily from English) into Norwegian and review of marketing materials to ensure compliance with Norwegian legislation.